- Do the techniques of Andrew Thacker’s critical literary geography enhance our reading of Arnold Bennet’s The Grand Babylon Hotel? (1902) [Abridged Title]
- “Ah, he’s going to turn this into something, I thought. A lesson. A moral. A life principle. A Way”: The role of the wilderness in James Dickey’s Deliverance (1970)
- Medical Humanities and Inhumanities: To what extent do spaces in Kazuo Ishiguro’s Never Let Me Go (2005) conform to Michel Foucault’s concept of an Heterotopia?
- “Do you want a car? Ten pounds, Theatreland. Car? London? You want a taxi? Buckingham Palace?” The significance of the city in Stephen Frears’ Dirty Pretty Things (2002)
M.A. Research Portfolios
- M.A. Modern and Contemporary Literature. Research Training in Literary Studies. Portfolio I.
- M.A. Modern and Contemporary Literature. Research Training in Literary Studies. Portfolio II.
- M.A. Modern and Contemporary Literature. Research and Development. Portfolio I
- M.A. Modern and Contemporary Literature. Research and Development. Portfolio II
To request copies of these assignments for academic or employment purposes please use the contact form.